Therapeutic Writing

Friday, September 10, 2004

I woke up really early today and to think, I could hardly sleep at all last night. The effects of having too much caffeine in my system is probably setting in or perhaps this is what I get for thinking too much. My "blabbering" mind is constantly on a roll. What can I say, my special mind has the gift of gab (no pun intended!). So here I am finally joining the bandwagon. I am now officially getting a blog and actually writing my very first post (while watching a live feed of the Men's U.S. Open, which by the way is turning out to be a good game). I have been wanting to get a blog ever since but never found the time and never was in the mood to do so. Clearly though some things do change. As obvious as the sun shining (sorry! I couldn't come up with a better comparison), I am in "the mood" today. Something must have dawned on me last night. I could'nt quite figure it out yet but it has to be something good because I am actually finally writing my (and very much delayed) first post. It has been ages since my last journal entry. Blame it on stress, fatigue or laziness. You see, the Hello Kitty diary that I own since grade school is not even halfway through so I am hoping that this time around, (*Ahem! Ahem!*) being all matured, grown up and wiser, I will have the initiative to post regularly and write about, as I would like to think, my life's greatest and shining moments - the summation of the good and bad experiences, achievements and bloopers alike. And now that I have more idle time on hand, I can blab all I want. To make things clear, this blog has no other purpose other than to help put things in perspective for me. In this way, my thoughts will no longer be as disoriented and disorganized as it is now (I hope!). More importantly, this blog will enable me to let everything out of my system. You know, pouring my heart out and throwing it all out here isn't such a bad idea after all. In fact, this can actually be a good thing. Really, I mean something good can actually come out of this, don't you think? To put it simply, this is my way of healing and rejuvenating myself from the hustles and bustles of the daily grind. Therapeutic writing as I would like to put it.

0 comments: