Misunderstood

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I'm feeling sort of crappy today. Nothing really serious though (hehe). I guess I'm just in "one of those moods." I have a gazillion things on my mind right now. I'm in a cloud of confusion, frustration and hopelessness. Don't you just feel that sense of frustration whenever people make the wrong impression of you and that sense of hopelessness when you can't do anything about it? You try to change it and end up getting even more confused, frustrated and hopeless. Go figure.

You see, I'm not so much of a talker. I'd rather listen than blab my way through a conversation. I don't want to try too hard and end up saying stupid things or things that I'll regret later on. I don't want to force myself on someone and end up looking like a fool. Yes, I may be tense at times especially in stressful, awkward and unfamiliar situations but hey, nobody's perfect! I have a lot of quirks that need a lot of getting used to but I guess that's what makes me different. I would like to think I'm a fairly nice and easy-going person. I can be really serious (when the need arises hehe) and believe it or not, I can also be crazy (when I'm in the mood =) ). People will just have to get pass through the first impressions. Get over it! After all, first impressions never last.

But then again, maybe it's just me. Maybe I need to change something. Maybe I have to be more open. Maybe I have to be a little more friendly. Maybe once in a while, I have to put my guard down or maybe, just maybe regardless of what others think of me, I simply have to enjoy being myself and hopefully, everything else will follow.

0 comments: