Just a Saturday...

Saturday, September 25, 2004

We ate lunch at Cibo in Glorietta 4. After which, we went to watch 13 Going on 30. We were supposed to watch The Notebook but we were late already for the 12:30 pm showing and since we didn't want to wait for the next showing at 3:00 pm, we decided to watch 13 Going on 30 instead. I don't like watching movies at G4 anymore. It's crowded. It's noisy. It's free-for-all seating (usually!). The BBQ popcorn sucks! It tastes like plain/regular popcorn. Read: BBQ popcorn is supposed to taste like BBQ. Duh! (hehe) To think, Tater's was supposed to be good. I think I like watching movies best at Rockwell. It's not crowded. There's less people and the place is cleaner and less like a "palengke." I also like the popcorn in Rockwell and they even allow you to put lots of extra BBQ flavor for free (hehe I always ask for additional BBQ flavor kasi on my popcorn). Anyways, it's a good thing though I liked the movie. 13 Going on 30 was fun to watch. It wasn't as in super good but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was very light and entertaining. I like watching romantic-comedy films because it never fails to put a smile on my face. It gives you that warm-fuzzy-touchy feeling. I even almost cried in the latter part of the movie (hehe). I'm a sucker for romance. Also, I would like to share a new discovery. We ate dinner at Italianni's in Greenhills and tried their Cappuccino Pie for dessert. It's super yummy! It's my new found favorite. It's super sarap that we even had two orders! (hehe). Now, I'm super full. I think I'm going to bed early tonight to have a good night's rest for tomorrow's tournament. I hope we win! (also, I hope DLSU wins against FEU tom) =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree...rockwell's the best. i havent tried shang yet since i came back eh. i like eastwood also pero weekdays lang. try the potato chips of taters :) theyre good. btw, i also cried watching the same movie...i was alone watching it sa dvd kaya it was ok to cry...as in emote :) im a sucker too. :)but then, things dont always end up like fairy tales do. reality check. hehe it bites but then its the beauty of life :)

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candice said...

Hey! Who are you? I have no idea who you are but I have this feeling I know you. Do we know each other ba? Feel ko oo - just a feeling! =)