Animo La Salle!

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Tickets may not have fallen from the skies as what I was wishing for but I'm still in a happy bubble right now because La Salle won (Woooooooohoooooo!). Mac Cardona played one heck of a game! On both ends of the court, he was just unstoppable! He definitely deserves a shot at the MVP title. I hope La Salle will go on to win the championship! Although FEU is one tough team to beat, I believe that La Salle can actually do it. I hope they'll continue to play good basketball. I hope they'll continue their winning streak. I'm excited. I'm thrilled. I'm ecstatic. I'm overjoyed. I'm beaming with so much school pride. If only I could jump up and down and scream ANIMO LA SALLE! at the top of my lungs, I would. Coming from a large family of true blue Ateneans, I have grown used to the usual banters / "kantiyaws" and whatever bad remarks/comments/jokes they have to say about La Salle. All this time, I just smiled and listened (I was never really the "pikon" type, anyway). So, now's my turn. Before you make any assumptions, I have nothing bad to say against Ateneo and bragging has never really been my style. All I want to say now is (with a big smile, hehe!) La Salle won, fair and square - enough said.

0 comments: