Dealing with Choices

Monday, September 20, 2004

3M, Nestle and Inquirer 7 called us today. Before, we were worried sick that we have no company to work for. Now, we have the luxury of choosing. Long before other companies started calling us though, we've already accepted Maersk's offer. Our training which was supposed to be at 1 pm today was cancelled and rescheduled to tomorrow. Work tomorrow will be from 9 am to 5 pm. I hope that they'll allow us to work together. I'm a nervous wreck. I find the people in Maersk a little intimidating. I hope that we'll all do well. I really want to watch the finals game live this Thursday. Unfortunately, work starts this week and I don't think I can miss work. Initially, I plan to call in absent but I haven't really decided yet. I have my priorities distorted right now. Work has barely even started yet and here I am, thinking of absenting myself (haha!). It's all about setting your priorities straight, right? Obviously, mine's a little crooked right now. I think I need to continously keep my priorities in check. I just hate having to choose most especially when I'm in a no win-win situation. I just hate having to deal with everything all at once. Why do life's choices have to be tough? If only life's decisions could have been much easier...

0 comments: