Injured

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes. I saw the sign. It wasn't what I was hoping for but it is what it is. I don't want to make lame excuses or rationalizations; neither am I going into defense or denial mode because it would only make the whole 'asking for a sign' process utterly pointless. I asked for a sign, I waited and I got it. It was make or break for me, the moment of truth. To me, it was a simple choice - either you want to or you don't. Yeah there must be some kind of explanation. There's always an explanation, right? For a while there, I almost felt the sincerity. I wanted to believe. Albeit injured, I was putting on the bravest face that I possibly could. But yesterday morning was just all too much to bear. Why did you have to add salt to the injury when it hurt like hell already? Sadness.

0 comments: