SL

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've been sick for the last 2 1/2 days already. Hirap din magkasakit ah. It's no fun because you pretty much can't do anything at all. I'm immobilized by the lack of energy thereof. Moreso, all the (A)H1N1 news is making me a tad bit paranoid. My dad too seems paranoid because he's constantly checking up on me with my meds. No cause for alarm though because I'm feeling much better today. It must be the ice cream I had at last Sunday's buffet. I think I had too much ice cream. My sister says takaw tingin daw kasi ako, tsk tsk tsk. What can I say...I can't say no to ice cream. There's always room for dessert lalo na for ice cream! Hihihihi :D So ayun...too much ice cream = itchy throat, non-stop coughing, clogged nose, aching body and slight fever (i.e., I feel hot). Well the fever part, we haven't really established yet. Since my mom is out of the country, no one actually knows how to read/interpret the thermometer; although my sister claims she knows how hehe. As per my sister, the thermometer reads 37.4 with a disclaimer that we might have to change the thermometer because this one that we're using might be broken already, lol.

Anyways, I think I'm okay now but my dad says I shouldn't go to work pa rin tomorrow. In as much as I think I have to get back to work already, I still have to get clearance from my dad. I got into trouble before for going to work despite my being sick and my parents telling me not to go to work. Martyr daw! Hehe so we'll see...

Trivia: Have you ever wondered why the color pink for the Metro? Pink is used by MMDA to signify that the city is in the pink of health. So there...may reason naman pala. Ay sush hehe.

0 comments: