Me Chillax

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm so looking forward to the long weekend; not that I have anything exciting planned though. Wahaha.

Matter of factly, I'm so looking forward to chilling at home lang. Catch up on some of my tv shows AND! finish Breaking Dawn na. I just started last week and so far it's keeping me glued. I was kinda bored with New Moon and it took me several months to finish Eclipse. I must say, nothing beats Twilight pa rin. I've started reading again so that should be a positive thing, right? Next up on my list are Blink, The Tipping Point and Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. Reading is kinda like my pause button now. It temporarily keeps my mind off overanalyzing and overemotional thoughts.

I'm also going to train for badminton. So yey! I can't wait to play like a pro na. Er, too ambitious. Like a regular nalang muna. Hehe.

I also plan to resume my driving lessons. So another yey! I have to focus on my reverse and then parking! Sana tuloy tuloy na. Although I'm pretty sure it'll take 10 years of practice before my dad will ever let me drive as in drive.

Thank God for the long weekend. Yey to the Nth power Yey! Hehe OA.

Despite the rough road ahead of me, I realize that, at the end of the day, I still have a whole lot more to be thankful for and that is what matters.

0 comments: