Unfinished Past

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I stumbled upon an unfinished entry saved as draft. As per the date/time stamp, I wrote this last 10/04/08, 8:35 PM...

There are doubts and uncertainties - definitely. I often worry and think too much about the future; not knowing where things will go from here.

And now that I finally have enough courage to make a decision...

-----------------------------

I can't remember the specific circumstances surrounding the abovementioned thoughts; although I do recall having felt the doubts and uncertainties. Anyhow...I never really had the courage - then. It was only recently that I was able to muster enough courage to actually act on it. It wasn't a spur of the moment kind of decision. I think I had valid reasons now; unlike before, nothing made sense at all - logically speaking, that is. Nonetheless, it still wasn't an easy decision to make. It was still something that I had to push myself to do. I'm having mixed and confusing emotions right now. Albeit it did give me some sort of relief in the sense that I didn't have to deal with it anymore, I also feel sad and disappointed that it has come to this. I believe in my heart that we are waaaaaaaay better than this. Ganun talaga siguro pero no regrets sana. I don't think I can ever be certain about the choices I make. Doubts and uncertainties still fill my heart and thoughts. I can only hope for better days ahead.

0 comments: