Rainbow

Monday, June 08, 2009

Sometimes, maybe we just have to condition our minds and/or hearts to get used to that painful feeling, that unwanted change, that uncontrollable circumstance, that broken promise, that bitter truth, that sad reality or that disappointing ending. And eventually through time, wounds will be healed and we will be okay again.

Even if there is pain now
Everything will be alright
For as long as the world still turns
There will be night and day
Can you hear me?
There's a rainbow always
After the rain

The rain is pouring real hard on my end right now. I'm still waiting for my rainbow to come. I'm hopeful. Still hopeful. I don't want to force or rush things. No pressures. In God's time right place, right time. I'll just have to keep the faith for now.

0 comments: