Kebs Notes

Sunday, June 14, 2009

1. Less expectations = Less disappointments. No more expectations for me. I'm only setting myself up for more disappointments. Kebs na ako. Bahala na.

2. Less talk = Less trouble. Not unless it's something that I feel so strongly about, I should just zip it. As per experience, it's just not worth the trouble. Kebs.

3. Less comparison = Less stress and discontentment. So what if someone else is prettier, smarter or doing better than I am? I'm no superwoman but surely we all have our own strengths and weaknesses. Our basis for our success should not depend on how well others did - as often is the case. Our efforts will never be good enough because someone's bound to be bigger, better and brighter. Kebs to the world. MYOB dapat. We are our own benchmarks.

4. Less emotions = Less hurt. Better to detach and stay unaffected nalang. Basta back to being kebs!

5. Sometimes it's better to NOT know nalang. Sabi nga nila, ignorance is bliss. So kebs it is.

0 comments: