'09 Halftime

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Whoa the 1st half of 2009 is officially over. Read: O-V-E-R. Whatta year it has been so far. Life threw tons of curve balls my way. Needless to say, 1st half was really tough on me. It didn't go as I wished it would or as I hoped. The only up side now is there's still the 2nd half to look forward to. Therefore, I resolve to forgive and forget about the 1st half and its entirety. Poof! Erase, erase, erase. Pretty much like my laptop, I gotta start defragmenting and emptying the recycle bin. I'm not going to look back anymore. There's nothing much I can do now. It's all in the past. I can only move forward and make the most out of what's left. I'm not really expecting for a fancy or hip and happening 2nd half. All I want is a steady 2nd half. Nothing more, nothing less. I want to be positive and hopeful going into the 2nd half. I'm not going to cry over spilled milk anymore. I don't want to think too much. I don't want to worry too much about the future. I don't want to dwell on the should have, could have and might have been's of the 1st half. So with that said, let's get ready to rumble este let's get the ball rolling. It's game on!

0 comments: