Random Thoughts

Thursday, July 23, 2009

1. I'm craving for Pocky Crush - a recent discovery from our HK trip. Shucks, I should've bought more. I bought 4 boxes only. Yum yum.

2. Kobe is in Manila. Astig! I saw him on TV Patrol last night. I wish I was at his workshop also. That Salva (or was it Silva?) Ateneo player guy was lucky ah. Hmmm...if I were a guy, I would've bought all of Kobe's shirts! Coolness.

3. Finally! A win for La Salle. Whether it's over Ateneo or UP, a win is still a win. ;)

4. I felt bad for saying NO. I wanted to help but sometimes, I just have to draw the line. I can't keep on helping others if I don't help myself first. My boss had my back on this one. This one's a long story.

5. Supalpal na naman ako kanina. Poor management skills talaga. I was so biting my tongue not to make laglag the other person. So conyo ba? Lol. This one's another long story. Buti nalang work is just work.

6. Will our trip to Guam two weeks from now push through? Do I still have enough leaves? Haha kebs!

7. I'm super looking forward to watching New Moon! Can't wait, can't wait.

8. I'm also looking forward to watching G.I. Joe and Iron Man 2. HP sucks. Haha, not that I watched it already. I have no plans whatsoever. I want to watch The Proposal also. I want to watch a feel good movie. Now na.

9. Okay fine, jologs na ako but The Wedding on Channel 2 is kinda cute and interesting. Derek is really cute. Zanjoe grows on you. Try watching!

10. My cousin's wedding pictures are really beautiful, the nicest so far. Their video was not bad also. Galing. No need for Jason Magbanua na pala eh. In fairness to my cousin and his wifey, they're both photogenic and they're both good at projecting. Wow model! Hehe.

11. Friday na tomorrow. Yey! All together now, T...G...I...F!

12. Out of sight and/or touch = Out of mind. I'm already starting to forget - including how it feels like. It's lesser of everything now.

0 comments: