Movie Dates

Saturday, August 01, 2009

I heart Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. I've always been a fan of Sandra Bullock. I like her beauty - simple and natural; no frills, no fuss. Ryan Reynolds, on the other hand, is really charming. And can I just say that he has a really hot hot body? Lean and tight. Oooh la la. I heart him na. I watched The Proposal last night. Hehe obvious. It's been a while since the last feel good movie I watched. This one I like! Everyone enjoyed it too. Nice.

Next off my movie list: Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler's The Ugly Truth and of course, G.I. Joe na next week!

And oh...August na! Wow bilis. I must say I'm feeling very positive and hopeful. I'm trying to change directions and so far so good. I'm on track pa naman. Steady lang ako hehe. Lots of things to look forward to! I'm off to Guam this Sunday night. It's my first time so it's something to look forward to na rin plus some time for the 3 R's again hehe.

0 comments: