Random Thoughts

Friday, August 21, 2009

1. It feels like a Saturday today. Wala lang. Feel ko tuloy Sunday na tomorrow then back to work na ulit. Duh! Hehe.

2. Clarisse and I did some spring cleaning this morning. Mind you, the spring cleaning we did wasn't the usual spring cleaning of our room or closet, hehe. So the target of our spring cleaning is - enter drum roll please - our refrigerator! Our refrigerator is now free from junk. Well for now. I'm sure my dad's going to be really happy about it because he has been nagging us about making ourselves useful to the household, hehe. Who knew we had a ton of chocolates in our ref? Have you ever taken a look at what's in your refrigerator too? You'd be surprised.

3. I finally got to watch G.I. Joe. Finally! I've been wanting to watch it for the longest time - since last year pa and I think everyone watched it already; everyone but me. Astig siya. It did not disappoint. I liked it waaaay more than The Time Traveller's Wife. I was never a fan of those cheesy going back in time movies. Read: If Only, The Lake House and P.S. I Love You. But P.S. I Love You was memorable for me...

4. You know what's hard? It's hard to miss someone who's just around. Damn it.

5. Tomorrow's the day; not unless I'll have to postpone it again for some unforeseen reason. I'm going to be all kebs about it. No expectations. No nothing. I don't think I'm ready but I guess it's going to do me more good than harm so go nalang ako, steady lang. Quesara sara!

0 comments: