Ice Cream and Basketball

Monday, August 10, 2009

It's a miracle that I was able to ignore the Haagen Dazs ice cream bar on the fridge. Phew success! Hehe. I gotta give myself a pat on the back. I super love ice cream. Mahirap deadmahin ang ice cream talaga for me - all the more if it's Haagen Dazs! Waaaah.

On a side note: The next ADMU-DLSU game is next Sunday na daw? For real? Labo naman dude. Re: last night's game, La Salle surprised everyone by showing up and playing big last night. Coming into the game, everyone's already probably thinking tambak. Myself included hehe. I guess it just goes to show that anything is possible if you will it. You gotta strive hard. You gotta have that "Never say Never slash Never Give Up slash Never Say Die" attitude. Konting sipag at tiyaga lang and of course, everyone's gotta be a team player. Sayang lang we lost but really good game nonetheless. Galing pa rin!

0 comments: