NO to Violence

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

People, supposedly adults already, who resort to physical violence have really serious issues - anger management, psychological issues, psychiatric even. I believe they have to seek help ASAP before they start spiraling out of control and end up losing it all together. These people are ticking time bombs waiting to explode and self-destruct. Read: SELF-DESTRUCT. I don't want to be anywhere near them when it happens. How can you even stop them when they've already lost all logic, reason and sanity? Physical violence in any form should not be tolerated. Tolerating it will not do any good to the person. If any, it only encourages the person to continue his/her self-destructive ways. I tell you it'll only do more harm. Avoiding the problem will not solve anything at all, it'll only make it worst. Nakakahiya man aminin pero kung iyon naman ang totoong nangyari, why twist the story? Why do I have to cover for someone else's wrong doings? I cannot for the life of me understand how some people would want to physically hurt another person. Having just the intention to physically hurt another is so inhumane. Serious schizo tendencies dude. It really scares the hell out of me. I've never ever felt like wanting to inflict physical pain towards another person no matter how angry or frustrated I am, not even if I am the aggrieved party, not even in the worst case of scenarios. Except for self defense, there is absolutely no excuse and reason for inflicting physical pain towards another person. It is by all means unacceptable, whichever side pa man you look at. How can you possibly justify physical violence? The answer is simple. You can't. Most importantly, you don't.

P.S. We all have our crosses to carry. If you're miserable, deal with it. Please leave me out of your misery.

P.P.S. Ang magalit, pikon! Ang pikon laging talo. Bleh! :P

0 comments: