On My Own

Thursday, March 10, 2005

For the past 4 days, I’ve been meeting up with my mom and auntie in Pacific Place after my training. I would take a bath in their hotel and have dinner with them. They’re staying at the Island Shangri La. It’s a very nice hotel. I enjoy taking baths there (wahaha). The towels are so clean and white. Their bed is so huge with very clean and white sheets. Sarap! The hotel/apartment I’m staying in is actually not that bad but it’s harder for me because I have to temporarily share the apartment with someone I barely know since the hotel/apartment is already fully booked for the month. What complicates things even more is her mom's staying with us for 2 whole weeks. As much as I was looking forward to having my own apartment, I was left with no other choice but to make the most out of the situation and pray real hard that come April, there will be available rooms. My mom, auntie and cousin just left for Manila a while ago. It’s ironic how I’ve always wanted to be independent and live on my own in a foreign country (just for a couple of months lang naman hehe) and now that opportunity has presented itself, here I am now wishing the exact opposite. Go figure.

0 comments: