Another Yikes!

Friday, March 11, 2005

We had lunch with our supervisors a while ago at Pizza Hut in City Plaza. All I could say is it was the most awkward moment that I think I’ve ever had thus far. After all that has happened, I think it will still take some time for us to be able to move on...as if nothing ever happened. I guess we can always pretend that everything is alright now but I don’t think both sides will ever forget the “unpleasant incident.” Whether we like it or not and no matter how much denying we do, there’ll always be some awkwardness in the air. It feels weird how both sides have become so careful; obviously not wanting for any "unpleasant incident" to happen again. So you can just imagine how I silently wished so hard for lunch to end as soon as possible. It was like being stuck on a very bad prom date perhaps even worse. Enough said.

0 comments: