Hot Bulalo Soup

Sunday, July 24, 2005

It's a super lazy Sunday afternoon. I don't feel like doing anything productive today (like say doing some research for work or brushing up on my SAS and SQL or preparing for tomorrow's individual career development plan with management). I just want to relax and chill in my room and not worry about anything for the meantime. After all, this is my last Sunday here in HK. I'm going back to Manila this coming Saturday so I have to savor what's left of the moment. I'm surely going to miss a part of my so-called HK life. I've slowly gotten used to everything here - having a routine and all. I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. As Mae puts it (about her coming home from China), it's bittersweet actually. Well just like any other story, this chapter has reached its ending. I have to start moving on and prepare myself for the next BIG thing. The real world is waiting for me. This is it. The moment of truth. There's no turning back now. What's next for me kaya? I do hope it's going to be all good. Well, I'm looking forward though to having a very hot bulalo soup when I get back. I'm so craving for bulalo right now (actually matagal na!). Oh no, this is bad. I'm thinking about food again (hehe). Ayayayay!

0 comments: