Yehey! Day

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Yehey!

Today and tomorrow, our topic will be on Project Management which is something my field of interests covers. At least, I wouldn't have to worry for the next two days. I'm rest assured that it's something that I wouldn't fret over. I can take a breather in the meantime. It feels more like a two day break or an extension of our May 2 holiday.

I got to thinking last Friday night or as I would like to refer to as my so called Eureka moment. From being undecisive and not knowing what I really want to do for work, I think I know now. Yes, only after an hour of watching the very late second season rerun of The Apprentice. I want to try to be in something that's sort of in the same line of work. I want the kind of work that Donald Trump makes his "apprentices" do. Looks fun and challenging. It's something that I think I'll enjoy to some extent.

Another Yehey! moment...I finally have internet in my room (with the help of Ta and Brian - thank you!). It's such a hassle to go down the lobby everytime and my laptop's battery going empty all the time. And what's even better is, I get to pay only half the price! It's a bargain. Ahh...wi-fi is one of man's greatest inventions. Okay fine, maybe I'm exagerrating.

So...yehey! yehey! yehey! I hope this Yehey! moment of mine will last long...

I know what you're thinking...

Pure kababawan.

But what the heck...

No matter how babaw, if it makes me happy...

Why not?

....

Coconut? =P

1 comments:

tinsy said...

candice! kamusta na? its been so long! shempre dito pa ako nagcomment d ba? lalang...sorry d ako nakakahelp sa work mo...anyway miss you! mwah mwah mwah