Toasted

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Phew! Thank God I survived my 1st L25 experience. So who is L25? L25 is a special task force lang naman comprised of some of HSBC's top honchos. In other terms, the creme de la creme, cream of the crop, best of the best. Pressure?! Of course! Haha. It felt like I was back in college again defending my thesis in front of a panel or back in AIG's Camp David doing a presentation to the Regional bosses in Hong Kong and afterwards, the MANCOM in Manila. Yikes I remember again why this whole corporate ladder climb just isn't my thing. I'm so not fit for this kind of stuff. I'd rather live a normal and boring office life, hehe. Life's more simple that way. Now bakit ba kasi ako nagpaka-bibo kanina? It's so out of my character, really. I'm usually kebs about everything. So ayun...to the principal's office tuloy ako! Tsk. Oh well. If any, it was a learning experience. Once in a while, it can be good training also for me albeit it was so intimidating and nerve wracking. I have to learn how to confidently deal with top management at some point, right? Nonetheless, I try to absorb as much as I can from the whole experience and learn from the knowledge and wisdom of some of the industry's best. O diba! Leveling up it is.

0 comments: