Whatta Jerk

Monday, March 01, 2010

Arrogant and narcissistic guys are such a HUGE turn off. Ugh. Given that I may have my faults too, he still shouldn't have acted the way he did. His actions would've been more forgivable if he really was as good as he projects himself to be. Problem is, he's all bark and no bite. Puro salita. Puro hangin. Puro pasikat. Wala naman siya binatbat. Panay palakad-lakad lang sa office. He's not man enough to do all the heavy lifting himself or maybe (1) he just doesn't have the balls or (2) brains or (3) perhaps a combination of both. I would've helped you right away IF ONLY you were NICE. Read: N-I-C-E. That's all I'm asking. Can you actually blame me for not wanting to help you?! If you don't like how I do things then it's not my problem anymore. I have the prerogative to do as I wish. You cannot dictate my work. And if that's not acceptable to you then you might as well save us all the trouble and do it yourself.  / End of Rant.

0 comments: