See You Soon Paris!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Aaaah I love Paris. My first time in Paris felt so surreal. I super enjoyed Paris. No partying or major shopping involved even. You can already get by with their Hop On, Hop Off buses. It was such a joy for me to just walk around and enjoy the sights. Albeit I think our plush and uber comfy hotel was such a huge plus and largely contributed to our Paris experience. Heehee. Nevertheless, mababaw lang talaga kaligayahan ko. Simple joys it is. That's me to you. It's one of the few places that I seriously want to visit again. I thought to myself that someday I want to go back with the one I love or if I get lucky, sana with the love of my life. That is, if he still exists or if there's one for me in this lifetime. Okay fine, cheesy na kung cheesy. Hehe. If given the chance, I want to spend my honeymoon in Paris. I know it's going to be a long shot but yeah it has always been a dream of mine. Libre naman mangarap diba? Hehe. So...it was such a happy surprise our Paris trip is pushing through. No I'm not getting married. Well not yet anyway. I'm still praying for Mr. Right. Haha. Just the same, I still can't wait for Paris. I think it has been eons ago since I was excited about something. I think it's also a good time to be away from everything and hopefully start forgetting. So yey to Paris!

0 comments: