All Good Things Come to an End

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You've lost that loving feeling. And I'm starting to lose it too. It's just kind of hard to miss somebody who you don't know anymore. You're the best and worst thing that's ever happened to me. No regrets. It was really really good while it lasted. It scares me to think that I might eventually forget how we used to be and that all will be forgotten just like that. Maybe it doesn't mean anything now. I don't know. It's doesn't matter anymore. I guess things happen for a reason. Tears eventually fade and one day everything will be exactly how it's supposed to be. It scares me to start over again but maybe this is for the best; letting you go. "It took a while for me to understand what love is,  but it'll take forever to forget what it was like." I gotta learn to walk away and trust that everything will happen at just the right time, at just the right place, with just the right person.

"Love isn't love until you give it away, so give it wings and let it go, if it's meant to be it will find a way to fly right back to you." 

0 comments: