All Worked Out

Saturday, November 03, 2007

I was finally able to successfully drag my lazy ass to the treadmill after months and months of postponing. It has been long overdue so it was a good start for me. I had a couple of days off work so I had some leeway (no more excuses this time). I can't imagine how I'd used to run the treadmill almost everyday of the week. Heck, I was even one of the pioneer members of Fitness First in Libis (i.e., the first branch in the Philippines). I was a gym rat. Well back then, that is. I even used to play badminton every week. Geez, whatever happened to my fitness regimen after all these years?! (hehe). I guess it went kaput as soon as I started working my way up the corporate ladder (I'm still at the bottom though, haha). I had a really good workout awhile ago. I think it was just what I needed - I needed some endorphins especially after recent events that have started to slow and bring me down. So now I plan to squeeze in some quality time with the treadmill at least once or twice a week starting today. Wish me luck.

And oh yeah, enough of the drama shiz and all these conspiracy theories and what have you. I've just had about enough. It seems useless and futile to even try. Next, please.

0 comments: