Seductively Slim

Friday, June 03, 2005

Umm...definitely not referring to myself (hehe) but rather to my new Sony T7 Cybershot camera (well according to the ads). I’m so psyched to use it. Ever since I’ve gotten it, I’ve been wanting to tinker away and browse through the manuals but just didn’t have the time to do so because I’ve been so swamped with work the entire week. Grabe, I don’t even have time to do my chores anymore. I was already planning to buy a new camera for myself but haven't really decided whether to splurge or not. If ever, I was choosing between the Sony T7 and Ixus 700 but maybe leaning more towards the Sony T7. Then two weeks ago when they visited me here, my auntie Kathie surprised me by giving me her IXUS. Although it wasn't the Sony T7 or Ixus 700 that I wanted, just the same I was more than happy and contented. And when they spent the last weekend here (as a result of my cousin's continued persistence of wanting to go back to HK just barely two weeks after their trip here), to my surprise (again!) she bought me the Sony T7 and exchanged it for the Ixus. I was telling her that she really didn’t have to buy me a new one. I was also “nahihiya” since there wasn’t really any special occasion. It was certainly a delightful surprise though. It's a sleek camera with tons of functions that I have yet to read up on. Again, thank you auntie Kathie! =)

0 comments: