Jackpot!

Friday, February 18, 2005

YES! Yes that I was accepting their job offer and yes because I would like to think that I have finally found a very good job although I’m expecting it to be very difficult and challenging as well. What seems surreal is having to leave for Hong Kong so soon and live independently for 5 whole months (yikes!). I’ve always wanted a change in environment anyway so I guess this is the perfect opportunity. But of course if given the chance, I would have chosen a different country (hehe). Just the same, this is BIG for me. The whole thing is new to me. It’s something that I wasn’t really expecting to come my way. In my dreams…maybe but never did I imagine that I will actually score something as big as this (not that it’s a big-time job hehe). Well anyway, at least in my standards it’s considered big deal already. The opportunities that the company is offering us are just too good to be true. However just like all things, not everything is always sugar coated. Of course, with the opportunities comes hard work. I know that I’ll have to work extra hard this time otherwise they’ll have me pack my bags and worse, they’ll have me pay a large sum of money for the bond. I really hope that everything will work out just fine and that I can do it. Since work hasn’t officially started yet, I’m going to in the meantime enjoy my so-called award-winning slash grand slam moment.

Did I hit the jackpot this time? I certainly hope so.

0 comments: