Hakuna Matata

Sunday, October 10, 2004

I feel so full right now and to think, I haven't had dinner yet and I don't plan to anymore. We had lunch at Summer Palace in Edsa Plaza. I ate a whole lot that I think I'm going to puke any minute now (Okay, I'm exagerating hehe!). I just love dimsums though. After lunch, we went to see if there were any seats left for Shark Tale at The Shang. Yey! I finally got to watch Shark Tale. Other than the kid's annoying kicks at the back of my chair, I enjoyed the movie. It was a funny movie (Aliw!). Lenny the Shark is just so adorable! Oscar the Seahorse (?) is really hilarious. My hats off to Will Smith! I like him - he's cool. Shark Tale definitely tops my list of favorite cartoon movies along with Monster's Inc, Finding Nemo and Shrek. I think The Shang has the best movie seats/chairs; their seats are very comfortable although they have this very stupid policy of not allowing moviegoers to bring outside food in the theater. Grabe, you can't even drink Big Chill! When I went to watch A Cinderella Story a few months back, I gave the usher a piece of my mind when they wouldn't allow me to bring my Big Chill drink in (hehe although I couldn't blame them because they were after all just doing their job). At that time, I just couldn't help it but to tell them off.

I'd also like to share a trivial thing that currently frustrates me. I don't like the way events are turning out in Survivor's Vanauatu (did I get the spelling right?). I just watched Survivor a while ago only to see Brady, the cute FBI agent getting voted off - major bummer! (hehe). All the good and interesting guys (or should I say gentlemen?) are being voted off one by one. John is the only one left standing. Gosh! it's turning out to be a boring Survivor season.

Indeed, the weekend went by so fast. It has been an unproductive one for me. I originally planned to religously learn the Frontpage tutorial but to no avail, I found myself watching movies instead (hehe). Friday night was spent watching The Punisher while Saturday morning was spent watching Smallville Season 3 and the afternoon was spent watching Raising Helen (and shopping! hehe) in Rockwell. I brought some work home so as to be able to get a head start but I guess my being a movie enthusiast got the better part of me. I feel sort of guilty not doing any work during the weekend. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? (hehe). At this point, I think I need to have some relax and chill time for myself (wahaha). As the saying goes, "you have to work hard and play even harder." Nonetheless, I hope the rest of the week will be a good one for me. I'm trying to have this whole Hakuna Matata mantra going on in my head right now. Yup, no more worries from this point onwards.

0 comments: