To All the Haters:

Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm not perfect. Yes, I have my faults and flaws. I'm not a saint either BUT thank God, I'm nothing like you. And I'll strive to stay away from the direction you're heading - seems like you're heading towards the self-destruction path eh. There's just way too much anger and negativity. Too toxic for me. Day in and day out, it's the same story. You suck the good vibes out of everyone. Seriously dude. I never want to be the person you're becoming. Never.

I don't have to put others down to make myself look good and to make myself feel important. It's enough knowing what I'm capable of, and what I can still improve on. Hindi ko na kailangan ipuna yung mga pagkakamali o pagkukulang ng ibang tao para maiangat lamang ang sarili ko o matakpan ang mga kahinaan ko. Hindi ko na kailangan magpasikat para lang pampalubag loob sa sarili ko. I am where I am now in my own right, with my own merits. I worked my ass off. You have no right to judge me because you don't know what I've been through and what I'm going through. Just because what I may be doing is different from what you're doing, just because my style is different from yours, it doesn't mean that you're better than me; in the same way, I recognize I'm not any better than you either. We're all different that way. Higit sa lahat, napaka importante ang pakikipagkapwa tao. And dear, it's definitely one thing you still need to learn. A person's goodness of heart and sincerity can be proven through consistency in thoughts, words and actions. As I've learned and as always stressed in my Business Communications class, RESPECT and SENSITIVITY are keys to business. You'll never make it, without it. Haters never win, that's for sure. As I've read somewhere, "to eliminate haters, you must first cleanse your heart of hate." And so, I leave you with peace. I'm no longer going to stoop down to your level. Never again.

"Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves. You're a reflection of what they wish to be." Ayun naman pala eh. Haha!

P.S. The difference between us is I can takeover your work anytime anywhere. Duh it's purely common sense. Now I highly doubt you can do the kind of work that I do.

P.P.S. Bato bato sa langit...ang tamaan, guilty. Huwag magalit, ang magalit...pikon. Ang pikon, laging talo. Bleh! :P

0 comments: