F1 Fever

Monday, September 27, 2010


Got the chance to watch F1 racing in Singapore over the weekend. I'm a converted fan. I have a better understanding and appreciation of the sport now. It's actually interesting. Go Red Bull! I'm all for Vettel and Webber. I like Ferrari next. I don't know why but I find athletes very appealing. I think I'm naturally attracted to athletes. I really don't know why. Hmm perhaps because they're fit and disciplined? Nyahaha. After my F1 experience, I so want to be a race car driver. Their lives are so much more exciting! I start to realize now more than ever that my life is waaay too boring. Haha. I've always dreamed of being a world class athlete - as in tipong at the top of the international rankings...ganung level. I wish my parents got me into a sport when I was still a kid. For me, the best job is that of an athlete because they get to do what they love and then they get paid for it!

0 comments: