School Pains

Friday, September 10, 2010

I flunked my BUSCOM midterms. I feel bad because I was really excited about my topic. I thought I was prepared already but I guess not. Although I flunked, I think I have learned a LOT last night - personally, so many lessons learned and valuable ones at that. This is something that I'll charge to experience. This will surely help me improve moving forward. 4 minutes is 4 minutes. Keep it short and simple. I had 28 slides while most of my classmates had less than 10 slides! Talk about over preparing. Sheesh. So frustrating talaga. I overcomplicated my presentation. Grrrr talaga. Stress!! Oh well, til' my next presentation. There's a ton of presentations in Grad school anyway. I'm looking forward to my future presentations because I so want to do better. I need to redeem myself hehe. Hay naku I don't want to think about my midterms anymore. It's over and done with. I'm moving on now. Haha.

I have APMATH midterms this coming Saturday night. I don't feel like studying for it anymore. I'm just going to wing it. Hehe. Paano it's so frustrating when you prepare and you study and yet you still flunk! Nakakainis. So I'm not going to study anymore. It's open notes, open everything so I'm sure it's going to be really hard, anyway. I tried studying but it seems like my brain memory is already full. Wala na talaga pumapasok. Ang hirap! Hassle.

0 comments: