Random Thoughts

Thursday, September 03, 2009

1. I love Haagen Dazs ice cream. Saaarap. How can one not like ice cream?! Tell me. Tell me! Okay fine...medyo OA na. Hehe.

2. Buffet tomorrow at Makati Shang's Circles. Wahooo! Special 50% discount kasi but unfortunately, breakfast is not included. Sayang I was looking forward pa naman to having breakfast at Circles if ever. Oh well, some other time nalang.

3. I've been a one woman show/team since the start of the week and it's going to be this way indefinitely; other team members are on core and sick leave. I don't want to jinx it but so far things are relatively manageable. Well surprisingly. Don't get me wrong, there's still a ton of work to do; probably enough to last our team until next year. And of course, there are still issues - old and new alike but I remain unfazed. Buti nalang talaga kebs ako otherwise high blood na ako ngayon.

4. You can't please everyone. There will always be haters. Whatevs to haters. Bleh :P

5. I'm  going to be incognito this weekend. Read: invisible and unavailable.  

6. No more follow-up questions. Heck, I was just trying to be nice/polite bordering on T.H. na nga eh. Be a man. Step up on the efforts otherwise I'm already gone. Poof.

7. I don't want to force it. I don't want to try too hard anymore. I'm just going to leave it to the forces of nature. Steady lang. Go with the flow pa rin.

0 comments: