Inspired

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I got the chance to attend Jim Lafferty's talk on Work-Life Effectiveness this afternoon. Jim Lafferty is P&G's soon to be retiring CEO. He is a good speaker with lots of interesting stories to share and experiences to learn from. I am touched. Cheesiness aside, I was even close to tears. I recommend everyone to attend his talk too - just to put life in proper perspective. I feel inspired now.

Side notes:
1. I'm swearing off Starbucks for the whole week. No more Starbucks for me until further notice - for the benefit of my health and wallet! Hehe.
2. Tomorrow's going to be a packed day. It's probably going to last until month end. Tons of work as in lots of deliverables/rush items. So what else is new? Finishing a ton of work the last two weeks only meant MORE work for me. At the office, when it rains...it floods. Buti nalang inspired na ako ngayon c/o Jim Lafferty. Lol.

0 comments: