Neyo Live

Friday, February 29, 2008

I have been looking forward to Neyo's concert for the last three weeks or so. I like most of his songs and I must say, his songs have some nice lyrics also. It's astig that I finally get to hear my favorite songs live. I especially like Because of You, Go On Girl, So Sick, Do You, Sexy Love and Can We Chill. Did you know he also wrote Mario's Let Me Love You, Rihanna's Umbrella and Beyonce's Irreplaceable? He's real good at what he's doing. Sayang lang kasi his concert was so short and bitin! I wouldn't mind sana if only he sang Hate That I Love You. Nevertheless, enjoy pa rin ako. Next on my list are Usher and Justin Timberlake! Heard they're also having their respective concerts here. Unfortunately, I'm going to miss Maroon 5 but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and still hoping to score tickets on or before March 5.

0 comments: