NBI Renewal 101

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I went to SM Mega Mall early this morning in the hopes of having my NBI clearance renewed. Nakakatawa lang kasi there I was the eager beaver that I am all confident that it'll only take me a couple of minutes to finish everything when a semi-queue greeted me at the entrance of building A. It wasn't even 10:00 am yet! Nakakapagtaka lang talaga. Shopping early in the morning?! Oh common, that's way too much. Kahit strolling nga lang, ang OA na eh.

Ang comedy pa, the renewal kiosk was at building B! How could I have missed out on that small (but very important) detail?! Stupid me. To think, I frequent Mega Mall's building B on a daily basis. Sheesh, my sense of direction is very poor - I must improve. So as if I was part of some marathon, I started doing some serious brisk walking with a little sprinting from building A to building B - in heels, mind you! However when I finally got to the renewal kiosk, I was so surprised to see that there was already a long queue before me. I thought what the heck, maybe the line isn't that long yet since it's still early so I walked up to the 2nd floor, 3rd floor, 4th floor until I didn't bother anymore because it was pretty obvious that I wasn't going to get my NBI clearance renewed anymore. Well not unless I wanted to waste my entire whole day lining up until sawa. Grabe saan kaya nanggaling yung mga tao? Hello noh, kung sa paagahan lang ang basehan, I was already patiently queuing outside the doors of mega building A at exactly 9:50 am. Hey! I was early, in fairness to me.

Well to cut my misadventure short, I decided to try it out at our city hall in Mandaluyong. As it turns out, it only took me a couple of minutes to renew my NBI clearance. Ganun ka simple lang pala eh! Geez luiz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shet. same here! I went there at 945, waiteed by the grocery entrance para I was inside Mega na. As soon as the gates went up, people were running, parang may stampede. exagg.- Lor

Candice said...

hahahahaha! natawa naman ako sa comment mo. sorry, hehe can relate kasi talaga ako. ang comedy diba?