Closing Chapters

Friday, February 29, 2008

Samahan ng mga Javanilla Addicts

It’s official. Today is my last working day at AIG. It hasn't really sunk in yet. I can’t believe that I would no longer be reporting to work come Monday. I think I still need to get used to the fact that I've finally ended the AIG chapter of my life and there's no turning back anymore. Hay, saying goodbye is never really easy no matter what the circumstances are and it doesn’t help at all that I tend to get emotionally attached. As I've mentioned before, 3 years is 3 years. It's not something that you forget or put aside easily. I’m feeling all sorts of mixed emotions right now. I feel sad. I feel excited. I feel anxious. I feel hopeful.

Javanilla Party! Sa uulitin, guys! =)

Natouch talaga ako sa mga gestures and reactions ng mga tao on my last day. It's ironic how all this time I thought I was just some random person in the office na parang wala lang so it makes me feel good to know that I've somehow made an impact pala on them. Thanks guys! For whatever its worth, I think I'm really going to miss everyone in AIG. Hope to see you guys around.

0 comments: