2008!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I don’t usually do New Year resolutions simply because I know I’d end up forgetting all about it in barely a week’s time because I’m either busy or nagbusy busyhan or just plain lazy (hehe).

For some reason though, I have, unexpectedly, mentally listed a couple of resolutions for 2008. However, I’m keeping it to myself lest I won’t be able to follow through and people are going to have their freakin’ eyebrows raised again. Nonetheless, I’m actually serious at keeping at least one if not all of my resolutions. I just need to figure a way to get my lazy ass moving!

I’m welcoming 2008 with a spankin' new clean slate. I want to start anew with (1) lesser expectations, (2) more open mindedness and (3) lots of optimism.

So here’s to better things to come and nothing but good times ahead…

Cheers! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto Candice :) -Lor