Pause Button

Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm putting everything on PAUSE for now. There’s a change of plans because things were suddenly shifting favorably towards my end. I gave it two chances and things surprisingly went my way on both occasions. Henceforth, I’m going to wait it out a little longer and see where the tide takes me. Bahala na. I’ll decide after our trip.

I'm in a chirpy mood right now because my officemate whose mandatory block leave coincides with mine was kind enough to reschedule hers. However, the hardest part of all was to get my boss to approve my additional 5 days leave aside from my mandatory, which I eventually got. It was obvious though that she wasn’t too happy about it. Well I couldn’t care less. It was either she approved or I resign.

Be that as it may, I’m looking forward to our trip. And did I mention I still have a job? Woohoo.

0 comments: