On Work Currently

Friday, May 18, 2007

Our current workload right now is just unbelievable. I can't even find the time in between to drink water or go to restroom breaks! (O.A. ba? hehe) There's way too much work to do. Work seems to pile up by the day. Surprisingly though, I'm okay. I feel okay. In fact, all the ranting and complaining have been kept to a minimum for a week now. My officemate and I were just talking about how things seem to be generally more smooth sailing now. Really, it's too good to be true. We're all sort of like in a happy bubble these past few days. My officemate thinks something is up and our happy bubble won't last long. Well I don't want to jinx it though so I'm leaving it at just that.

Also, we will be having 2 new hires come June and for sure, it's going to be pretty interesting how things will play out.

0 comments: