My Christmas Wish List 2004

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Although Christmas is over and I’ve opened all my gifts already…just the same, I’d still like to share my "tangible" and very short Christmas wish list for the year 2004. So here it goes in no particular order...

1. a Golden Retriever or a Labrador pup or a Bulldog or a Pug
- I’ve always wanted my own dog. We have a Dalmatian named Milo. He's a very hyper dog. He likes to jump and jump. In fact, he jumps more than he barks! hehe but he's really adorable.
2. a nice watch
- I’m currently eyeing on a Cartier watch!
3. ipod speakers
- To match my mini ipod! hehe
4. a brand new digital camera
- this time one that I can call my own(hehe selfish ba?)
5. Starbucks coffee frap (in bottles)
– finally sold here in the Philippines! (yehey!) I hope they won’t sell it in packs anymore because I don’t like the caramel frap that much.
6. a complete set of the “real” Care Bears stuffed toys
- Care Bears bring me back down memory lane. I hope they’d also bring back the other 80’s toys like Cabbage Patch, Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony. I can never find it in myself to appreciate the Anime cartoons that kids these days love.

0 comments: