Random Thoughts

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

1. The Vampire Diaries is THE B-E-S-T show evaaaah - probably since Friends and Prison Break. Hats off to the writers. Ang galeng nyo! And of course, how can I NOT mention Ian Somerhalder aka Damon. Ian Somerhalder, oh I crush you so.

2. I'm loving TVD's soundtrack. LSSing on latest episode songs - The Civil War's Poison & Wine and Kevin Daniel's Guarded.

3. I'm totally addicted to M&M's almonds. I have no shame anymore. I seriously hoarded Marriott Hotel HK's Executive Lounge's supply. Hee hee. As shallow as I may sound now, it is one of the things that I always look forward to whenever we go to HK. It is such a bummer that groceries don't carry it here. Not even HK groceries have it, I think. I tried looking for it just so I wouldn't look so jologs and not to mention, PG (i.e., patay gutom). Hahaha!

4. The Voice. Although I still watch American Idol and X-Factor, The Voice is numero uno on my list. Hands down. The judges have some really good chemistry going on. 4 very different personalities but surprisingly, it works! Very good rapport, I must say. The show's format is fresh, it's new. And different. Love Adam. Always have ;) Loving Blake now too. 

5. Pan De Manila's Pan de Coco. It's a bit different from the usual. Pan De Manila's version uses brown sugar! Seriously, I've been having it for breakfast just about everyday - since December. Oo! Addict na kung addict. Just pop it in the toaster or microwave for a good 18-20 seconds + coffee and you're good to go. Simple lang but yum!

6. TOMS Ballet Flats. I was never a fan but with their new collection, I surely am now. We scouted several HK Department Stores already but it seems like the collection hasn't launched in Asia yet. Definitely buying on my next HK trip, which is next week already. Yahoo. I hope they have it already! 

7. Aerokaebo. I found the perfect workout. I no longer have to "endure" the monotony of ze treadmill. And the best part of it all, the whole workout takes about 40-45 minutes only. 

8. Red Mango. Pre-milk tea craze, I was addicted to yoghurt, especially Red Mango's. I recently revisited my love for Red Mango and well, fell in love. Again. Cheeeeesy. More so now since I'm swearing off Serenitea (and all the other forms of milk tea) during the entirety of Lent. Just to be clear, I'm not going to sacrifice my Red Mango because it's not as accessible to me anyway. Meaning, I don't get to buy as much I'd like to since it's not exactly all over the Metro (unlike Serenitea who seems to be having a sudden growth spurt!).

9. Gossip Girl Wedding Episode. I'm in lurve with Serena's bridesmaid gown by Vera Wang. So puhretty.

10. Shopping Therapy in HK. H&M and Zara pa lang, I already had to restrain myself. Waaaah why so many nice stuff?! Nakaka-stress drilon for the wallet! 

11. Rafa. I tell ya, he is the most adorable baby in the whole wide world. No, in the whole wide UNIVERSE!!! He will be sleeping over in our house for the first time. Of course, ze amma and angkong and the aunties are all so excited already. Everything is pretty much blocked off this weekend. Sa madaling salita, we're all definitely staying in. Lol.

0 comments: