Random Thoughts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

1. I'm loving One Republic's Good Life. Steady song. Positive vibes.

2. Finally! Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel's Life As We Know It is hitting the movie theaters. I'm really looking forward to watching it. It's been a while since my last feel good movie. More so, I like Josh Duhamel. He's super my type. I crush him. Sigh.

3. New discovery: Kit Kat with Haagen Daz coffee ice cream. Yum yum. Me like! I ran out of Hershey's Dark Chocolate Kisses, so I had to improvise. Hehe.

4. Type ko si Richard Hererra of TARA's Team Philippines. I normally don't like long haired guys though but this Richard guy, he's cute. Heehee. Hmm probably because he looks all sporty and athletic. Parang no frills, no fuss kind of guy siya, medyo manly din and at the same time, parang he's a nice guy - just the way I like my guy to be.

5. Ugh, I have to wake up really early tomorrow for work. I have a deliverable at 8:30 am. I hope I finish on time. Hmm paano kaya if I don't? Ayayay. Bahala na si Batman. Best effort it is.

6. On another note, lessons from today's Homily:
- Being grateful makes you a more positive person.
- Gratefulness opens you up to more graces.
- You can be grateful in more ways than one.

So what are you thankful for?

0 comments: