Murphy Strikes

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CLASSES SUSPENDED?! And so Murphy decides to strike just when I was all set and ready for my (1) APMATH finals, (2) FINACC quiz, (3) FINACC final project paper, and (4) FINACC final project presentation. Stressful much? Although for item (2), I was just planning to wing it haha because I don't think I was able to completely absorb and understand the chapters by heart (and mind!). Lol. Nevertheless, I was fully prepared for today that was, that should have been "THE" day. Hindi ko alam if matutuwa ba ako or hindi. To think, I have been working my ass off over the weekend. Gosh I'm super psyched to get it over and done with already. I was supposed to just worry about FINACC finals next week and our group final paper in APMATH. Now that classes were suspended, I have 2 finals to worry about next week. Take note, that's on the same day and one after the other - literally magkasunod pa! And as for my presentation, it's of no use anymore. To think, I even volunteered! Minsan na nga lang ako magpaka-proactive, sablay pa. And! I have a nice powerpoint presentation prepared already. Tsk hassle. On the plus side, I "should" have a better chance of getting a kick ass grade in the finals - should being the operative word.

And oh, I hereby conclude that Murphy and I...we're not friends.

0 comments: