Working Class

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Just 7 months into my new job and work is bordering on toxic levels already. I'm actually quite surprised to find myself still slugging it out despite my disappointments and frustrations. There's just too much work to do with so little time and resources. Sometimes I wonder how me and my officemates are still able to joke around despite the overwhelming workload and system inefficiencies and limitations that are well beyond our control. Nakakapagtaka talaga in a positive way. Being able to constantly laugh together even at the most trivial and mundane of things at work can be quite refreshing actually. I try not to let work affect me. I no longer try to take on the role of super achiever. I only do what I can do. After all at the end of the day, it's just work. It is what it is.

0 comments: