Fear-less and Faith-full

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

After the very unfortunate incident in G2, I can’t help but be a tad more paranoid than usual when going to malls most especially when we go about our usual lunch and/or coffee break at Mega or Shang. Nakakapraning man, I was in Shang Monday and Mega today so hurray to me for braving the malls so soon. This, after giving out a press release last Sunday that I would avoid the malls at least for the entire week (hehe). However, I felt that the atmosphere in the mall was sort of different last Monday or most probably praning lang talaga ako (hehe). It may not be quite clear yet whether the incident was a blast or bomb, accidental or intentional but I think it has surely, to varying degrees, sowed fear in the general public – myself included (Oo praning ako!). Hassle talaga.

The good thing though is people seem unfazed as the malls aren’t exactly empty as most would probably expect. I guess in all aspects of our life, we shouldn’t let fear stop us from doing what we want, from speaking our mind, from expressing our feelings, from fulfilling our heart's desires, from living life. We have just got to keep the faith – always.

0 comments: