Work vs Watch

Friday, September 28, 2007

I think I may have gotten to a little trouble for opting to watch the game live yesterday rather than attending a meeting that I was already pre-assigned to days before. I may very well be on the bad side of...take note! the boss of my boss now. Sheesh, it’s tough as it is already being on the bad side of my boss, what more now?

Yeah I know my priorities are all jumbled right now but it wasn’t as if I had a critical role in the meeting anyway. I think I would’ve only wasted the time away daydreaming. Hay, I'm not sure if my officemates were able to cover up for me as I asked them to.

Oh well, what can I do? I really wanted to watch the game live more so getting to score tickets to the game is like finding a needle in a haystack. As in this case, more like finding diamonds because we were able to score good seats.

Heck…even if La Salle lost, I’d still choose to watch the game live regardless of the repurcussions at work. It was so worth it.

0 comments: