Blah

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I don’t know why but I’ve been feeling kinda lethargic slash sluggish these past two days. Case in point, I missed my alarm this morning. I must’ve unconsciously turned it off, forgetting to press on the snooze button. Instead, I woke up to the sound of my sister’s alarm which was set to 8:25 am. Napasarap ata yung tulog ko. Wowowee! I had close to an hour’s worth of extra sleep (hehe). I've accepted the fact that I was late already and I was no super(wo)man or flash or speedy gonzales - take your pick. Nonetheless, I still had to "diligently" rush to work to beat 9:00 am. It’s a good thing SMPC isn’t that far from the house. Phew!

Hay for some reason, I’m feeling out of it. I feel lazy! I don’t have the drive as of the moment. I must’ve lost it along the way. Hopefully, the next couple of days/weeks/months will be better. I think I need something to get me going – some sort of inspiration siguro or whatever. I don't want to go all emotional and senti again so I'll stop now and leave it at whatever (hehe).

In the meantime though, music is my energizer. See what’s on top of my playlist right now:

1. Timbaland feat. Francisco and Keri Hilson – The Way I Are
2. Kanye West - Stronger
3. 50 Cent feat. Justin Timberlake – She Wants It (Ayo Technology)
4. Amber – Back Into You
5. Rihanna feat. Neyo – Hate That I Love You
6. Kanye West feat. T. Pain - Good Life
7. Nelly – Whadsyaname
8. Gym Class Heroes – Cupids Chokehold
9. Toni Gonzaga – I’ve Fallen For You
10. Dashboard Confessional - Stolen
11. Faber Drive – Tongue Tied
12. Sum 41 – Pieces (Piano Acoustic)
13. Quietdrive - Rush Together and I Lie Awake

I'm usually partial to Alternative and R&B but for some weird reason and with the exception of a couple of songs, I’m on hip-hop mode right now. I'm loving hip-hop! I hope Timbaland, Kanye and the rest of the gang will continue to keep the beats and sounds going.

0 comments: