Belieber!

Friday, June 24, 2011

I finally got to watch Justin Bieber's Never Say Never. It's official. Hold your breath, hold your breath. I am now a BELIEBER. So much so, I've just finished downloading his albums. Yes, albums as in plural. He has an acoustic version of his 1st album, My World 2.0, just the way I like it - his acoustic version is better, it's not as pop-ish.

I still don't find him cute though. I don't think he's a great singer either. Hmmm I guess just like the rest of his gazillion of fans all over the world, there's just something about him. Cliche as it may sound, he does have a certain charm to him. *Blush* *Blush* Hihihi :P

For me, I think more than anything else, I was very inspired by his story. I've always had a fascination for success stories (i.e., from Google, Facebook, Starbucks et al. to Warren Buffett, THE Donald Trump to Malcolm Gladwell's Outliers or Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad). Justin Bieber's story was simple. No drama. It amazes me how he was able to live his dream and how at such a young age, he has become to be one of the most successful people in the world. I feel inspired.

Sometimes I wonder just how lucky one person can get. I still believe in skills and talent. More so, I believe in attitude and character, but I really believe that luck and timing is very important too, and one which we, unfortunately, have no control of.

0 comments: