Just Go With It

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm not a big fan of Adam Sandler just because I don't like slapstick. Slapstick movies are such a waste of time. But since my officemate highly recommended Adam Sandler and Jennifer Anniston's Just Go With It (note: Hangover was bumped off his no.1 all time fave movies list daw lol), and well since my sister recommended it as well, I gave it a shot. And the verdict is...[enter drumroll please]...it was surprisingly nice and very entertaining. I thoroughly enjoyed it and thus, I'm highly recommending it too. Here's the thing, I'm not a fan of HBO, Cinemax or those movie channels on cable - that's because I don't like watching movies reruns - not unless it has been over a year or two at the very least. I don't save copies of downloaded movies in my laptop either - with the exception of two movies only, which are The Ugly Truth and The Proposal. Just Go With It is a feel good movie. It is not your typical in your face kilig kind of rom com movie. It is very subtle in the sense that the characters kinda grow on you. Case in point, I have 3 saved movies now in my laptop. Yeah...I liked it THAT much.

0 comments: